Monday, October 13, 2008

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend?

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend?

Okay, so he recently got arrested outside of my house, it had nothing to do with me, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and was in jail for a day or two and now says he doesnt want to talk to me and he can't legally talk to me because he was arrested at my house. We have a dog together, and he came over today just to get the dog, I then asked him what was going on and he just said he didnt want to talk to me. My sister then talked to him and he said he just needed time to think and that it was hard for him to talk to me. there is this girl that has liked him for a long time now, and he told her he was going to her house to take pictures with her today. If things are so hard why is he talking to this girl and not me?


I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that he doesn't want to be with you any more, and is using this to get out of the relationship. Let him go. If he really cares about you, he'll come around. If not, then at least you haven't wasted anymore time on him.

I hope I've helped.

2 comments:

SavvyD said...

How do you spell D-U-M-P H-I-M? I'm sure you can find a better guy.

Stella said...

Agreed.