Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My husband and I have opposite work shifts because of our daughter. How do we keep the sex life going good?






My husband and I have opposite work shifts because of our daughter. How do we keep the sex life going good? By the time we see each other, its either too early or too late. We try to make time but by the time it comes down to it, one of us is just not in the mood. Please tell me good ways to keep things going good.

Oh dear. You two need to remember to date...each other. Just because you're married and have obligations doesn't mean you should stop dating each other. You both have to take the initiative. Call a babysitter and set an enticing scene at home. Role play, foreplay, use props, use food, use costumes, do anything...Be creative and keep the sex life ALIVE and well.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: