Friday, October 17, 2008

How can he lie to me when it comes to using protection?


How can he lie to me when it comes to using protection?

I'm not on the pill and we haven't done any STD test yet, (although he told me he is 100% clean, we are exclusive for 2 months). So when we have sex, I always ask him to use condoms. He says he hates condoms. He assured me that he is very clean(tested after last partner) and would not *** inside me. I said thats not enough as I'm not going to take any risk on this. Once he got up and went to another room to get the condom. When he came back he said he had it on. It was dark and I couldn't see, but I knew he didn't have a condom on. I said no you don't and touched him, and there was nothing. He didn't say anything. Then he had to put the condom on and we continued. But I was thinking "How can he lie to me about that if he really cares about me." Now I even wonder if he is a decent guy. What do you think?

Do not walk away from this guy. RUN! First things first. Even if a guy doesn't c*m inside you, you can still get pregnant if you're not on birth control! Don't allow yourself to be in the position of getting pregnant, especially with a guy like this. It would be your problem, and he'd be no where around.

Now with that all settled, I can move into your specific situation. Good going by protecting yourself. This guy is a creep. The next time he says he hates condoms, ask him if he loves STD's, or HIV, or babies. The fact that he would stoop as low as to pretend to put on a condom is beyond belief. You have a right to protect yourself. Don't ever let anyone take that away from you. He is not a decent guy, and he doesn't care about you. Move on. You will find someone better. For future reference, always have your own condoms.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: