Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you caught your husband with an account on adult internet hook up account what would you do?


If you caught your husband with an account on adult internet hook up account what would you do?

I found an email alerting my husband of a new message from someone at a dating service/hook up site, so I went to it and he left the user sign in and password as remember me, so I logged in. I read inbox messages and etc, and the main thing is that his profile said "blah, blah, blah, I need a good f*ck." Needless to say I am/was devastated, when I confronted him he said that he created the account so that I would find it and know how it feels to be cheated on. (I cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship b-4 marriage, ever 4 years ago.) No I don't believe him, and even if he "didn't" cheat, he had/has the intention of cheating.... Lost and Hurt, please help!!! I'm also ready to pop pregnant with our child.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.

I personally think he was lying about "wanting you to know what it feels like to be cheated on." A person is likely to say almost anything to keep their tracks covered when busted in the act of cheating. Although you have no proof that he physically cheated on you, he definitely stepped outside the boundaries of your relationship.Let's say he was telling the truth. He can't use your previous indiscretion to his benefit. When you're in a relationship and you choose to forgive someone, you have to let that sh&t go. If you can't, then you say so upfront, not 4 plus years later with a baby on the way. He DOES not get to use that to excuse his behavior.

I also think that his reaction was extremely harsh, and insensitive since you two are having a baby together soon. If he's this way now, don't expect him to be better when the baby is born. This is a situation that you'll have to see yourself through. Figure out how you feel knowing this. Can you forgive him? Can you trust him? Do you feel that he still loves you? Do you think he'll be there for your family? Take some time to think about this and decide what your next step will be. Either way, be prepared to stick it out whether you stay in your marriage, or try to fly without him. Best of luck to you, and congratulations on the baby.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: