Sunday, November 2, 2008

How do I get a man to divorce his wife and be with me?



How do I get a man to divorce his wife and be with me?
He's only staying with her for the kids which doesn't make much sense to me.

Did it ever occur to you the pain you might cause the wife, or his kids? Or the fact that she'd now have to raise their kids alone? Did it ever occur to you that if you had this man to yourself, he might cheat on you too? Probably not.

These situations always end up the same. You can't make anyone do anything that they don't want to do. If he wanted to leave his wife, believe me, he would leave. He's using his kids as an excuse to you, while stringing you along. He's having his cake, and eating it, and you're feeding it to him darling. And, think about it, the last thing you would want is for him to leave his wife for you, then later find out that he's now cheating on you with someone else. Walk away.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: