Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why am I always jealous of my boyfriends' past?

Why am I always jealous of my boyfriends' past?
as in who they dated in the past...ive always been like this. i want to be the center of their world and i know i cant. what do i do


One simple word: Insecurity. Wanting to be the center of a person's world is not healthy. And it usually means that you need their attention to fill a void that you feel within yourself. Find a way to become happy with yourself on the inside and out. Take the time to explore your own personal interests. The key is to become so content with who you are as a person that you're no longer concerned about his ex-girlfriends. You know that they can't hold a candle to you, and he knows it as well. That's why he's with you instead of them.I hope I've helped.

No comments: