Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Should I stop talking to my ex?

Should I stop talking to my ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up almost a month ago now....I was completely depressed and heartbroken, then I started to feel a little better and haven't broke off contact with him. We have been having casual "friend" conversations, but I don't know if its good for me. Im still ssssooo madly inlove with him and thnk that talking to him a few minutes a day is better than not talking to him at all. The highlight of my day is the fact that I might get to see him or talk to him. I have to force myself from texting him saying I miss him, almost every night. My question is, should I completely break off contact with him? I don't want to by any means, but even though I want to get back together with him like you wouldn't beleive, I think talking to him might be making thingsworse...what do you think? Im going out of my mind without him and it hurts :(


Yes, you should definitely stop talking to your ex. Since you still have strong feelings for him, there's no way you'll be able to be "just" friends. You'll constantly be thinking of your relationship. Cut it off completely. It'll be hard initially, but it'll be easier to get over him. Once you've successfully managed to move on, then you can consider establishing a friendship.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: