Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do you think he will still go out with me on a third date?

Do you think he will still go out with me on a third date?

I had a first date with a guy. On our first date, we ended up having a really good make out session. Kissing, cuddling and hugging. We had a second date and I started feeling a little awkward around him compared to our first date. I really like him. Really really do but why was I too shy to hug him or kiss him on our 2nd date? I felt like it went from a romantic first date to a friendly second date. I don't want to make him think that I am not interested in him or that I don't care. I just felt so awkward that I felt that I wasn't really in my right senses. Please help?I felt that when we parted ways on our 2nd date, I wasn't looking at him or I didn't even hug or kiss him at least on the cheek because I was so out of my mind. I can't even remember what exactly happen because I was so nervous.I feel so bad. I sent him a message thanking him for coming to see me and he replied no problem!

This is a tough one. I think it's too early to tell if he'll ask you out on a third date. Wait a couple of days to see what happens.
If you really like him, and don't hear from him in a couple of days, call him and talk to him. Tell him that you were so nervous on the second date, that you feel horrible about it. Then offer a "do-over" by taking him out. Most likely it'll give him an ego boost regarding your feelings for him and he'll think it's cute. Good luck!

I hope I've helped.

No comments: