Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am single and not talking to anyone, loneliness seems to be bringing me down, i don't miss my ex?




I am single and not talking to anyone, loneliness seems to be bringing me down, i don't miss my ex?

Sometimes loneliness can be mistaken with being bored. If you have time to be lonely, then you're not busy living. First, learn how to spend time alone with yourself, without feeling lonely. Then, find a hobby, develop new interests and spend time with your friends and family. Now is the time to learn that second language you've always been interested in, or reading a book that you've never had time to get to. The more active you are living your life, the greater chance you have of meeting someone new, and having more to offer them. Good luck.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: