Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Should I help him out of jail and stay with him?



I went to court with my boyfriend today, and while he was checking in, he got arrested for not showing up to court the week before. I was such a mess! It was so hard to see him taken away in cuffs. Anyway, when I got back to my car, his phone was ringing. I looked at it and saw messages about him planning to break up with me, and him talking to a couple other girls. I was so angry. He has called me so much since he got booked. But the last time he called was to ask if I'm going to leave him. I told him that we need to talk and that he was going to leave me anyway. He said that he is never going to leave me. I dont know what to believe. He thinks that I am going to leave him now, and I want to. But I dont know if he is still lying to me or not. What should I do?

Let's be honest here. A lot of times, we see the signs and the know the answers, but it hurts too much to deal with it. Your boyfriend was planning on breaking up with you. But was arrested, and now says that he'll never leave you. What do you think? Tell the jailbird not to drop the soap and move on, or you'll find yourself pissed off when he gets out of jail and you find him with another woman.

Look at the bright side. Being caught up with a guy with this kind of drama in his personal life will only weigh you down. You don't need it. Good luck.

I hope I've helped.

No comments: